It’s berry season and this light dessert will hit the spot when your sweet tooth is calling.
Greek Yogurt Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
- 1/4 cup Raw Almonds
- 1/4 cup Raw Pecans
- 3 Pitted Dates, Roughly Chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese – Room Temperature
- 1 Cup Plain Full-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tablespoon Honey – Preferably Local (or Maple Syrup)
- 1 teaspoon Real Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Strawberries, Chopped
- 1 Cup Raspberries, Whole
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
In the bowl of a food processor, combine almonds, pecans, dates, and cinnamon. Pulse until the mixture starts to form a ball and the nuts are nicely broken down. Divide the nut crust between 4 individual serving dishes or jars and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Set aside.
Tip: If cream cheese isn’t fully softened, beat it first before adding the other ingredients.
Divide half of the cheesecake mixture between the 4 serving dishes or jars and divide half of the berries among the individual dishes. Repeat this process with remaining cheesecake mixture and fresh berries.
Place the parfaits in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill. To serve, garnish with ground cinnamon or an extra drizzle of honey, if desired.