It’s berry season and this light dessert will hit the spot when your sweet tooth is calling.
Greek Yogurt Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
- 1/4 cup Raw Almonds
- 1/4 cup Raw Pecans
- 3 Pitted Dates, Roughly Chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese – Room Temperature
- 1 Cup Plain Full-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tablespoon Honey – Preferably Local or Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Real Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Strawberries, Chopped
- 1 Cup Raspberries, Whole
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine almonds, pecans, dates, and cinnamon. Pulse until the mixture starts to form a ball and the nuts are nicely broken down. Divide the nut crust between 4 individual serving dishes or jars and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Set aside. Tip: If cream cheese isn’t fully softened, beat it first before adding the other ingredients.
- Divide half of the cheesecake mixture between the 4 serving dishes or jars and divide half of the berries among the individual dishes. Repeat this process with remaining cheesecake mixture and fresh berries.
- Place the parfaits in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill. To serve, garnish with ground cinnamon or an extra drizzle of honey, if desired. Enjoy!