Our favorite fruits during the fall season is apples and pears. Mixing them together in this simple sauce recipe was a hit with my family.
Give it a try and enjoy the great taste and the health benefits of these healthy fruits.
Tip: For added fiber, do not peel the apples or pear prior to cooking. The final result will still be incredibly smooth and creamy after blending
Cinnamon Pear Applesauce
Homemade prepared in your pressure cooker
- Pressure Cooker
- 4 Large Apples Cored and Chopped
- 2 Large Pears Cored and Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Water or Apple Juice
- 2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice Fresh
- 1 - 2 Tablespoon Maple Syrup Optional
- Combine apples, pears, water, ground cinnamon, and fresh lemon juice in pressure cooker and stir to combine. Add lid and lock into place. Switch the vent to“Sealing” and set the “Manual” setting to 4 minutes
- When cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then manually release any remaining pressure.
- Taste and add maple syrup to sweeten, if desired. Carefully transfer mixture to a food processor or high-powered blender and blend until smooth. (For chunkier results, use an immersion blender instead).
- Serve immediately, or transfer to airtight containers and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week. Enjoy!
Grab your free “Fall Smoothie” recipes for more delicious apple and pear recipes.
Click the image below to request your free copy.