How can I avoid gaining weight during the holiday season?
A valid question when you’re faced with an abundance of events from October through December.
Do you find yourself eating more than usual due to
- Weekend Sporting Events
- Fall Festivals
- State and County/Parish Fairs
- December Holiday Festivals
- December Holiday Family Gatherings
- December Holiday Parties
- New Year’s Eve
Is it any wonder we find ourselves putting on a few pounds during the holiday season?
Can you avoid gaining weight when everything revolves around food for 10 weeks straight?
The Avoiding Holiday Weight Gain Tiny Course provides you with a plan of action that allows you to enjoy the fall and holiday season while keeping the scales from moving upwards.
If you’ve ever asked yourself:
- How can I avoid gaining weight during holidays?
- Is it normal to gain weight during holidays?
- What’s the average weight gain during the holidays?
- How can I avoid seasonal weight gain?
- Why do I put on so much weight on holiday?
- How do I maintain my diet during holidays?
Then this Tiny Course is just for you.
When you register you will recieve:
Three Video Lessons:
- What to do prior to attending an event / party
- What to do while at an event / party
- What to do the next morning after an event / party
Video Lesson Worksheet: A worksheet to help you dig deeper while watching each lesson.
Surviving the Holidays Guide: Your guide to avoiding holiday weight gain. All the information contained in the video lessons, plus a 4-Day Post Holiday Reset, complete with recipes for the 4 days.
Surviving the Holidays Checklist: Your checklist to help you complete each step to help you avoid gaining weight over the holidays.
Surviving the Holidays Shopping List: Your grocery list for your 4 day post holiday reset.