5-Minute Mason Jar Soup
Black Bean & Roasted Corn Veggie Soup
5- Minute Mason Jar Soup Black Bean & Roasted Corn Veggie Soup
- 1/3 cup of canned Black Beans
- 1/3 cup of Fresh Salsa
- 1/4 cup of sliced Carrots
- 1/4 cup of chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup of Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup of Roasted Corn
- 1/4 tsp. of Ground Cumin
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- Add all ingredients to a quart mason jar
- Store in refrigerator until you’re ready to cook
When you’re ready to cook:
- Add 3/4 cup of boiling water to mason jar
- Tighten lid & Shake
- Let ingredients sit in boiling water for 5 minutes
Your Soup is Ready!
Pour into bowl and add any desired toppings or spices.
Guacamole is a great topping or sour cream.
Keep life simple with easy delicious recipes. When we’re in a time crunch or I just don’t want to cook a full meal, I grab a few ingredients and throw a “Dinner Bowl” together. Nutritious, super easy and delicious.
Grab your “Dinner Bowls” today and keep life simple.